To see all the styles that this theme offers, please visit the Styles page.
This theme includes support for the following elements:
- ordered lists
- unordered lists
- definition lists
This theme natively supports the following form elements:
The LCARS Theme supports a second sidebar to the right of the first sidebar.
To activate it, follow these steps:
- In your admin dashboard, click on the "Theme" tab.
- Click on the "Edit Components" button on the right.
- Click on the "Add Component" button.
- In the "Title:" box, enter "Sidebar2".
- That's it! You're done! Simply enter the text you want to appear (in HTML) in the box.
For best appearances, try to keep headings in the sidebars to a single line. If necessary, break them into two lines:
<h2>This is a 2-</h2> <h2>line header</h2>
Which would then look like this:
The headings (h1, h2, h3, etc.) are smaller in the sidebars than they are in the main content area. See these demo pages for an example.
URL for this page: http://www.kjodle.net/getsimple/lcars/usage-hints/