What's been happening with Mr. Odle....
June, 2013: Another successful school year is over. There is lots to do here:
- Now that HTML5 standards are closer to being ready, I am completely recoding this site in HTML5 and CSS3.
- I am also using more PHP, to make it more dynamic.
- I need to restyle my book blog and update it, because I have not been happy with its appearance for sometime. (I have a tendancy to design very cluttered websites.) I also have not had time to write any book reviews over the past year. (I'll write a post about that later.)
- I have a lot of tutorials to write for my teaching blog, plus a few other more philosophical pieces to write.
- I have a lot more content to add to this main site as well; I just need to get it organized and published as PDF's. (I'm also working on some ePub's, as well.)
It's going to be a busy summer....
Previous UpdatesIn order to keep things tidy here, I am only displaying this month's and last month's updates here. You can see previous updates here.
International Men's Health Month
Caribbean-American Heritage Month in the United States
African American Music Appreciation Month in the United States
National Safety Month in the United States
National Scoliosis Awareness Month in the United States
Great Outdoors Month in the United States
National Pet Preparedness Month in the United States
ALS Awareness Month in Canada
National Hunger Awareness Month in the United States (another link is here)